Who we are…
Centrally located in Medina, Ohio, we provide high quality, professional hair care products to surrounding Ohio cities and select states in the U.S. We are young, growing company and we take pride in providing exceptional service by building and maintaining a trusted relationship with our business partners. Our purpose is to help both salons and individual hairstylist grow by providing quality education and affordable products.
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory by effectively selling the company’s products and services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/ sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Conducts presentations to groups or individuals on product knowledge, promotions, services and business education.
- Develop and execute strategies to help our clients grow their business.
- Act as a business partner and resource to our clients
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and result reports, such as daily call reports and weekly work plans.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; and partnering with management for recommendations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Submits orders by referring to price list and product literature.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Contributes to team effort.
Some experience preferred but will train the right individual.
Documented track record of achieving goals
Must be result- orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment; must possess verbal and written communication skills; must have a valid driver’s license.